PRO mixer distro
Clean up your stage with the PRO Mixer Distro. The PRO Mixer Distro allows the same 8-port Network Card that goes in the Hear Back PRO Hub to be used stand-alone. The Distro also uses the same 4-pin XLR power connector used by the Hear Back PRO Hub. The user can connect another Distro with a ninth RJ45 Ethernet connector (BUS IN) or to the HBUS output or Mixer network card on a Hear Back PRO Hub.
- Allows a single Cat6 cable to be run from the Hear Back PRO Hub to the stage/studio where the PRO Mixer Distro can be placed where needed
- Provides (8) RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting Hear Back PRO Mixers, PRO Mixer Distros, or other Hear Back PRO Hubs
- Unlimited Daisy-chaining possible
- Provides power and digital audio for up to (8) Hear Back PRO Mixers using standard Cat6 cables
- Available in black or silver finish
PRO Mixer Distro (PRONET) includes enclosure with network card loaded and power supply.
PRO Mixer Distro Box (PROBB) is an empty box with power supply so that you can remove your existing network card from your Hub and insert it (no network card included).