1) First familiarize yourself with the differences
between the hearbud shapes: Left (L), Right (R), Back, and
Front (indicated by a raised spot next to the L or R symbol).
2) Before fitting to your in-ear pieces, experiment
with each of the three sizes: 1, 2, or 3. Try them in each
ear to find the best fit. It may be that your left and right
ear fit different sizes. Remember, the raised spot always
3) The hearbuds plugs should feel snug and secure
without feeling too tight. Make sure you have them inserted
correctly for comfort and performance.
4) Now take them off and push the open ends of your
two chosen Left and Right hearbuds plugs over the corresponding
5) Turn down the master volume on your hear back or
music source, put the ear-pieces in your ears and adjust the
volume to the desired level. You'll notice the difference
immediately. (To remove, gently peel hearbuds from earpiece).