HEAR TECHNOLOGIES - NEW NAME, NEW AUDIO SOLUTIONS
September 5, 2002 - Huntsville, AL - Hear Technologies,
a new Pro Audio product division of Quantum Technologies, a world
leader in custom audio / video systems, is revolutionizing the audio
industry by offering unique affordable solutions for personal and
professional systems. Along with their new personal headphone/monitor
mixing product - Hear Back, Hear Technologies offers
the Talk Back (formerly marketed under the Quantum name),
featuring talk back and control room monitor dimming capabilities,
ADAT® Extreme Extenders, and premium audio cables. Hear Technologies'
products are equally at home in the studio, on stage, and in auditoriums.
This elegant, affordable system, which consists of a hub and a mixer,
is perfect for headphones, wired and wireless in-ear monitors, and/or
conventional floor monitors. Mixers connect to the hub via standard
CAT 5 cable, which supplies digital audio and power. In the studio,
on stage, or in auditoriums, Hear Back provides a unique solution
for personal headphone and monitor mixing.
- Excellent audio performance and specifications
- Eight channels of audio and power over a single CAT 5 Cable
- Very large systems possible by daisy-chaining hubs
- Low propagation delay <1.5 milliseconds
- Input cable lengths of 500 feet for FOH to stage or control
room to control room connections
Talk Back features the models 200 and 600, enabling talk back
capability and control room monitor switching/dimming for recording
consoles, Digital Audio workstations, and portable audio workstations.
Talk Back permits the engineer to control talk back and monitor
switching from the front panel switches, wired remotes, and RF wireless
remotes. Optional wired and wireless remotes (single and dual button
versions) are available for control of the talk back and/or the
monitor select functions. Applications include professional recording
studios, project studios, and video post-production facilities.
The unit's features and audio specifications rival or surpass those
found in large format recording consoles.
- Talk back mic preamp with gain and level controls
- Two - six balanced aux inputs and outputs
- Headphone amplifier, with mono/stereo switch (200 model)
- A/B control room monitor switching (600 model)
- Wireless RF "producer remote" (optional on 600 model)
- Control room monitor dimming
- Wired remote control connector
- UL/CSA/CE, 100-230 VAC power supply
- 1 rack unit enclosure
ADAT® EXTREME EXTENDER
Hear Technologies also offers an ADAT® extender transmitter
and receiver that extend ADAT® signals up to 500 feet over CAT
5 cable. Each unit has two TOS Link connectors; the transmitter
has an input thru connector; and the receiver has two ADAT®
Hear Technologies will market a line of premium affordable
CONTACT HEAR TECHNOLOGIES
More information is available at http://www.heartechnologies.com.